Tuesday, July 29, 2008

What's on Your Nightstand

What's On Your Nightstand Over at 5 Minutes for Books they are hosting a new monthly carnival called What's on Your Nightstand?, it's a chance to let everyone know what you are currently reading. If you click the graphic you can get more details, and then hopefully you will join in the fun! :)

I am currently reading Fatal Deduction by Gayle Roper. I am almost finished with this book and I'm enjoying every page. :) Fatal Deduction is about two twins, Libby and Tori, that sadly never have gotten along and are now forced to live together for six months if they want to receive their inheritance. If it isn't bad enough being force to live with someone you don't get along with things get even worse when a dead body shows up on their doorstep with a crossword puzzle that has a hidden warning in it. Tori refuses to take it seriously and Libby is left wondering what is going on and trying to deal with everything. And that is just the tip of the iceberg you also have Libby having to deal with Tori trying to steal the affection of Libby's 13 year old daughter, Chloe, a robbery, a handsome neighbor and his daughter with some baggage of thier own, and more crossword puzzles with warnings in them.

So that is what I on my nightstand. :) Happy Reading!

5 comments:

  1. Are you doing the crosswords as you read? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does sound like an interesting book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That book sounds very interesting :-) I want to look into it.. sounds like it would be a really fun read?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy--I tried to do the first one and only got a few words...so I haven't attempted others. :D

    Lindsay--Hope you do check out this book...I think you would really enjoy it...at least I am. :)

    Jennifer--It is, it is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont think your weird. There are a lot of people that dont like GWTW. I thought I would hate it... but I am surprised to have loved it thus far.

    ReplyDelete