Friday, December 26, 2008

The Falcon and The Sparrow


I finished reading The Falcon and the Sparrow a couple of days ago and I really enjoyed it. In The Falcon and the Sparrow we met Dominique Dawson, a frightened young lady that must step out of her comfort zone in order to save her brother from Napoleon. She is told to get her hands on some top secret information and thus ends up as a nanny for Chase Randal, an Admiral for the English.

Things get really complicated for Dominique when she finds herself not only becoming attached to the Admiral's young son but realizes that she has also fallen for the Admiral.

I really enjoyed this book and highly recommend it. It was one of those books that kept me up reading too late because I just couldn't put it down. So I'm giving The Falcon and the Sparrow four out of five stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment