Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday's Fave Five


It's Friday!! That means, of course, that it's time for Friday's Fave Five!! Don't forget that if you would like to join in the fun to go over to Living to Tell the Story.

1) This isn't really a favorite at the moment but I figure the results will be so I'm going to list it this week: Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred DVD. If you have ever watched The Biggest Loser than you know who she is but if you haven't let me say she is a very tough trainer. I just got the DVD and have only did the work out once and I am so sore..oh my gosh! There are three levels and I'm glad I started with level 1...I probably wouldn't be able to walk if I had started on level 2. But what I like about it is that the work out goes by quick and I can certainly feel that I did something so that has to be good. I'll keep y'all posted.

2) Shopping! I haven't been in ages but my mom and I went shopping yesterday. I found some bargains on the clearance rack and I also got me some cute pink and white tennis shoes.

3) Watching my older cat, Milo, play with the kittens. It was so funny watching him "hiding" behind the monkey grass and the little kittens pouncing on him. Also, the kittens are slowly getting use to me...was able to pet them a couple of times. Of course, they have to be eating for me to touch them but it's a start.

4) Reading a really good book. I recently finished reading Stealing Home by Allison Pittman. Has to be one of the best books I've read this year. I really enjoyed it, you can check out my review here.

5) This is going to be a silly one but I just love Kentucky Fried Chicken's potato salad. It is so yummy. I found a recipe for it online so I think I'll try making some.

2 comments:

  1. Angie,

    I'm a fan of KFC coleslaw. I've been known to go through the drive through and just bring coleslaw home to go with what we are having for dinner.

    That book sounds interesting. I'll have to check it out.

    I don't love shopping but I do love bargains!

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a shopper or a cat-lover, but I can relate to the rest of your faves. :-)

    Isn't it amazing the recipes that are on-line now? I heard that you can find "The Melting Pot" recipes now. I have never eaten at the restaurant (very pricey)--now I may not have to. :-)

    ReplyDelete