Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

"Is is possible to kill yourself with an overdose of Correctol? Or would it just be terribly messy in the end?" --These Boots Weren't Made for Walking by Melody Carlson

6 comments:

  1. Interesting teaser!! What happens? Oooh I guess I need to read it!
    Great teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun teaser! Mine is here: http://rundpinne.blogspot.com/2009/10/nine-dragons-teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser! Must add to my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser. I'm guessing it would be messy.

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL I read this book a few years back...but don't remember that part! It was a funny read though!

    ~ Lori

    PS - I just saw your button...totally cute! I'm taking it with me! hee hee

    ReplyDelete