Thursday, December 3, 2009

Busy Bee

Seems like it has been a while since I wrote a review or really much of anything on my little blog. I have been so busy lately it's not even funny. I've been so busy I only got three books read last month. :( I finished A Cowboy Christmas by Mary Connealy (I may have misspelled her last name) anyway, I finished reading this book and I really enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to reading more books by her. Atm I'm reading eye of the god by Ariel Allison and it's great! Highly recommend it. I'm about half way through it and it's hard to put down. Don't tell anyone but I've been reading it at work. See, my computer is a little slow so I log an invoice and then while I wait for my computer to do it's thing I read a little of eye of the god. ;) So I'm getting my work done and enjoying a book at the same time. Of course, if my boss caught me it wouldn't be too bad cause I work for my dad. ;) So anyway, I've been busy and trying to find time to read when I can.

Also, since Christmas is right around the corner I've been trying to knit some gifts..I really shouldn't have waited until so late to start my knitting. What was I thinking?? I want to knit my dad a brother a hat...I've never knit a hat before so this should be interesting. Also, knitting a few scarves for gifts. Love knitting scarves...simple and easy. :D

So that's what I've been doing...trying to get my work caught up, trying to get in some reading, and trying to get some gifts knitted up plus taking care of all my critters and my hubby. So hopefully, I will find time to blog more after Christmas but I just wanted to pop in and let y'all know I hadn't forgotten about y'all.

Now I'm off to my part-time job.......

2 comments:

  1. WOW! You're really busy, too! :)

    Maybe I should "borrow" your post and put it up on my blog! *kidding...kinda* LOL

    Don't have too much fun. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I promise I won't tell anyone you've been reading my book at work! Mums the word. :-)

    And thank you, by the way, for the compliment. Distracting someone from work is the highest compliment an author can get.

    Warmly,
    Ariel

    ReplyDelete