Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My Top Ten for 2009

Lee over at Butterfly Blessings listed her top 10 books for this year and so I thought I would share mine too. :) So here they are in no particular order:

  1. eye of the god by Ariel Allison
  2. The Apothecary's Daughter by Julie Klassen
  3. Limelight by Melody Carlson
  4. A Passion Most Pure by Julie Lessman (I need to read the rest of the series!)
  5. My Life as a Doormat by Rene Gutteridge
  6. Stealing Home by Allison Pittman
  7. Tale of Briar Bank by Susan Wittig Albert (love this series)
  8. The Dreamhouse Kings series by Robert Liparulo
So that is my list and I stopped at eight since I put the entire Dreamhouse Kings series on my list. Do you have a top ten? Or any books that you read this year that really stood out? Would love to hear about them...I'm always needing more books on my wish list. ;)

5 comments:

  1. Oh great list! I have read A Passion Most Pure and Stealing Home and I agree that they are probably a few of the best books that I've read EVER! I highly recommend that you get the other books in the Daughters of Boston series, they're just as good as the first one!

    xoxo~ Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANGIE!!! Thank you SO much for including A Passion Most Pure on your list -- I am blessed!

    And Renee, you sweetie, thank you for your kind words as well.

    A Merry Christmas to both of you and your families.

    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome list, Angie! I keep saying I'm gonna do this, but so much is going on right now. Maybe I can before Jan. gets here.

    Julie's books will be at the top of my list...along with Maggie Brendan's Heart of the West series, and Mary Connealy's Montana Rose. I haven't decided on the others yet.

    A couple of yours are on my TBR piles; now I'm looking forward to reading them after such high praise from you. :)

    {{hugs}}
    ~Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the mention and the link! I also had Julie's Passion book (and the rest of hers). I'll add my voice to the chorus telling you to read the rest of the series. They are wonderful! :o)

    I really liked The Apothecary's Daughter too.

    The Dreamhouse King Series sounds familiar but I can't quite place it. Maybe I looked it up once or something... I'll have to look at it again.

    Great list! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I gave you an award on my blog today.

    ReplyDelete