Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Value Fiction Blog Tour: Yesterday's Promise by Linda Lee Chaikin

Yesterday's Promise (East of the Sun)


Yesterday's Promise
is the second book in the East of Sun series and it's just as good as the first book. I would recommend you read book one before you read this book because otherwise you will be in the dark on a lot of things. Yesterday's Promise continues with Evy and Rogan's story but Yesterday's Promise deals more with Rogan than Evy. In Yesterday's Promise we follow Rogan as he goes to South Africa on his pursuit of goldmines. Linda Lee Chaikin really brought South Africa to life for me. I mean at one point when I was reading this book I saw something out of the corner of my eye and for a second I thought it was a snake. Now that is good writing. ;) This is an enjoyably read that I highly recommend.

Book Description:
Rogan Chantry faces danger from tribesmen, ruthless politicians, and his own family as he searches for gold in South Africa. In England, his beloved Evy is injured by a mysterious assailant. The greed and intrigue surrounding the diamond mines could very well drive them irrevocably apart.

**This book was provided for review by WaterBrook Multnomah

No comments:

Post a Comment