Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Moggy Monday...on Tuesday

I can't believe it but I totally forgot that yesterday was Moggy Monday so I thought I would make up for it today. :) So today I thought I would share some super cute pictures of Luke. There's one picture where he's in a little plastic basket. I had been cleaning and wasn't sure what to do with it so I just sat it on the floor and the next thing I know he's claimed it. He is always in it. You might also notice that it's in front of one of my TBR bookshelves. ;) Hope y'all enjoy these cute pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Luke is such a cutie! :D

    I love the one you mentioned, where he took over your basket. LOL

    Thanks for making me smile. :)

    {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe they can "help" you with your TBR pile :-P

    XOXO~ Renee

    ReplyDelete